Office Location:
4058 North Linden Road
Flint, MI 48504

Phone:
(810) 869-9983

Email:
sonyacatt@yahoo.com

Office Hours:
Hours by Appointment Only

Mondays:
3:00PM to 5:00PM

Tuesday – Thursday:
9:00AM to 7:00PM

Fridays:
12:00PM to 2:00PM

Saturday-Sunday:
Closed

Special arrangements can be made to accomodate scheduling conflicts. Call or e-mail to find a time that can work for you.

Welcome to Alternative Health Insights

Your Flint, Michigan Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Specialist!

Most people believe they need to lose weight to be healthy; the Truth is you need to be healthy to lose weight and keep it off.

Welcome! If this is your first time here please click
the play button for a special message from
Sonya Catterfeld

Are you doing the same thing year after year
and expecting a different result?
Stop Chasing Symptoms and Get to the Root Cause!

The modalities used at Alternative Health Insights provide testing and techniques designed to identify and remove the imbalances that stand in the way of your body’s innate ability to heal. Our interest is not in using bandaid approaches that merely counteract your symptoms without addressing the underlying cause.

Click on the link below for the Doctor’s Resource Center, the most comprehensive drug interaction resource online.

Health and Wellness Center

Our mission is always to identify the reason you’re having symptoms in the first place. What isn’t functioning optimally in your body? Why are you not feeling well? Has anybody ever been able to identify that for you? We’re not talking about a label for all those symptoms, but the cause. Most approaches merely mask the cause, never even bothering to ask what’s going wrong in the first place. We believe that’s the WRONG approach and have the testing and techniques to identify the faulty function and make the corrections. We think that sounds logical…unfortunately it is all too uncommon.

The Question is … Are you Ready to do Something that Makes Sense?

Stop wasting precious time and start building your health now!

Let us help you find the Root Cause!

Keep Updated with Latest Health Tips from our Blog
and Our Health and Wellness Weekly News Update

  • Health Coach Flint MI – How Bad Is Bacon? With only 2% of all human cancers attributed to genetic or congenital factors, the other 98% involve external factors such as diet, and guess where bacon fits in? Watch this video now because bacon isn’t the only culprit. Click the Red More Button in your email or the image below if you are on our ... View Full Entry
  • Health Coach Flint MI – Statin Drugs and Exercise Statins cause muscle damage and reduced ability to exercise by decreasing the number and function of muscle mitochondria, the energy sources for muscles during exercise. So if statins cause such serious problems what do you do about cholesterol if you can’t take them? Watch this video and find out. It’s much simpler than you think. ... View Full Entry
  • Health Coach Flint MI – A Downside of Essential Oils When used appropriately, essential oils and aromatherapy products are safe for the entire family. There is a downside however, and you need to watch this video to find out what it is. Click the Red More Button in your email or the image below if you are on our website. This information is provided for ... View Full Entry

Visit our Health Blog for More Health News